Wall Letters For Nursery, Personalized Decals, Name Decals, Wall Stickers, Kid’s Initials, Vinyl Alphabet Stickers To Spell Child’s Name, Baby’s, Children’s Room & Girl’s Bedroom, Playroom, & Home Decorations – Red Removable Ladybug Decal Sticker.
Removable wall letters are an easy way to personalize a nursery or bedroom for your little girl. Her name will look perfect on the wall thanks to the adorableness of these red lowercase letters. The cute ladybugs accenting the letters, coordinate with the nylon hanging ladybugs and flowers we offer, allowing you to make a statement with your decor. Stickers are easy to apply and easy to remove. Coordinating nylon decorations are sold separately. Remember just like you would write or type a child’s name in lower case letters, some letters will be taller, shorter or wider than others. Sorry, upper case letters are not available. Click To View Size Chart
- Material: Durable, removable, self-adhesive vinyl
- Removable & Re-Useable: Reposition with ease without damage
- No Residue: Sticker will not harm walls or other surfaces
- Simple To Use: Peel –n- Stick, no hammer required
- Uses: Perfect for baby nursery, girls bedroom or home
- Decorate: Smooth walls, packages, toy boxes, mirrors, furniture & more
- Washable: Simple to clean - just wipe gently with damp cloth
- Simple To Clean: Just wipe gently with damp cloth
- Coordinate: With matching wall & ceiling decor
- Returns: Visit our Returns page for our NO returns/exchanges on wall decals.
- Small Parts, Decorative Purposes Only
- Cute! Review by Iryne Berezovski "Griz"
These stickers are large in size and the design is very cute and appealing. However, they are not of the same quality as the rest of the wall stickers I have ordered from different manufacturers. You can visibly tell that these letters are stickers, while the other wall sticker items have the "painted-on" look to them and it is very difficult to tell they are merely stuck on the wall. Also, these are stickier than usual and will become unusable after a couple of uses. Make sure you have the exact spot for them mapped out on the wall before you place them there, because numerous taking off attempts will lessen the glue and these will become unusable (even states this in instructions).
Overall, I would recommend these. The price is reasonable, although not cheap, and the design is cute. Also, it is okay for the nursery and gets the job done. However, do not expect the high quality of other wall decorations or the same look. If you expectations are on the low, you will be very satisfied. (Posted on 1/17/2014)
- ok Review by Mgray